My Favorite Green Smoothie

Friday, June 08, 2012 - Posted by Leah Bent at 7:00 AM



My husband is a smoothie fiend; me not so much. I prefer a cold slushy drink over a smoothie any day. When I was introduced to this green smoothie by a good friend, I did not think I would like it AT ALL. But after my first sip I fell in love! The taste was fresh and unexpectedly sweet. I never could have imagined that a green smoothie could taste so good! It's a perfect refreshing drink on a hot day or as an early morning pick-me-up.


My Favorite Green Smoothie


1 cup spinach
1 cup green grapes
1 small lime wedge
1 tsp date paste (optional)
1 cup ice

Blend all ingredients in a powerful blender.
Pour into a fancy glass and garnish with a lime wedge.


(Sip slowly and imagine yourself relaxing on a tropical island)

*Makes 2 smoothies
*GF/DF/SF/V

Powered by Blogger.